Unspecified
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya. I'm a poor college student sauron and after buying RoR I officially ran out of funding for games into the next century. I haven't played a whole lot except Uno for the longest time, barring some monthly games of Hammer of the Scots and Age of Napoleon when I go home, so I've decided to get rid of some of these games I really never got to play...

The games are: Liberte, Finsture Flure, Serenissima, and Starfarers of Catan
Also: Hera & Zeus, Balloon Cup, Sleuth, YINSH, Carc: H&G

Games I really want are:
Rommel in the Desert
EastFront
Wings of War
Lock and Load: Forgotten Heroes Vietnam
Twilight Im... just kidding, it'd sit unloved.
Formula De tracks
Duel of Ages expansions 3+
Arkham Horror: new edition (yes, I know it's not out!)
Europe Engulfed (*drool*)
Ambush!

Games I could be talked into:
War of the Ring
Doom
AGoT Clash of Kings (for nostalgia purposes)
Lost Cities
Vanished Planet
Any other game that seems similar to my highly rated ones

The games I'm willing to trade:
(Prices listed for market value comparison purposes)

Liberte (Never played. Sigh. I could never get any interest in it--if you can, more power to you!) Approximate cost: $38 new, 26-32 used

Serenissima (Played once. Lovely bits. Has some flags attached to some poles, but we never even bothered to set up the other two nations.) Approximate cost: $38 new, $30s used

Finstere Flure (English edition. This one was never played either. I took the pieces out and punched them, assembled some monsters, but then the game just lingered. I only play 2-player games nowadays, for the most part, so this will NEVER be played by me.) Approximate cost: $27 new, $20something used

Starfarers of Catan (Caveat: Several of the motherships have had little sprues broken off. This is a pretty common problem, it seems inevitable with the little boosters, but if you're nitpicky it may put you off.) Approx cost: $38 new, no idea of price with its slightly damaged ships

Power Grid Played once, sadly. I absolutely love the box and think the game would be a lot better with more people, but that seems unlikely...

E&T Success! for A House Divided

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schlichting
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.popebrain.com
badge
Have you seen me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Trading Liberte, Serenissima, Finstere Flure, E&T, Starfarers...
Note that I and many others have gotten the little plastic replacement rings to fix the booster sprue problem from Mayfair for free. If it takes awhile for you to get a trade going, it may be worth a quick email to support@mayfairgames.com

They were really nice and prompt about it when I asked a few months ago.

Here is a picture someone uploaded with the fix installed. It just snaps on, and it works great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Unspecified
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Trading Liberte, Serenissima, Finstere Flure, E&T, Starfarers...
Hrrm, I may well do that. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.