M C
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Game group needed...
mbmbmbmbmb
The link to 'latest news' that would get you back to the main page has been replaced by a link called 'introduction.'

I was lost and confused clicking on that top link like I usually do and getting trapped in some strange part of the site I have never seen before cry. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out that I had to type in the main URL for the site to get back to the main page because there was no longer a link to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You haven't bookmarked the geek?shake

Aldie does it occasionally when he's working on something big on the site...cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always click on the gamer image just above those links to bring you to the home page.

btw, does that gamer image have a name? I know it's geeksm.gif, but I think he deserves a more catchy name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Burnett
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He looks like he is on a Monopoly track. Maybe he is the "Passing Go Geek"? Or "Gary the Geek"? Not a very realistic icon for board gamers. Too skinny and athletic. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.