Subject: Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Lacy
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
When I bought this game brand new off the shelf, my copy was missing one of the two counter sheets. I e-mailed Eagle Games and they next day mailed me free of charge, not only the counter sheet I was missing but the one I already had, thus doubling the number of control markers I had.
I have to give Eagle Games credit for their customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find the game anywhere at the time. eBay was posting maybe one a month for around +$80.00. They cobbled together all the pieces they could find (about 90% of the game) and sold it to me for original retail. They then made the offer to anyone on their website for about 10 more games they could put together in the same way. They added a few ships from their Civ 3 game and are selling it for $69.99.

Their staff is real nice to deal with and bend over backwards to do the best they can to help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.