Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Rollings
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Cambs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one to find that the yellow wagon cards in my set are halfway between yellow and green making them harder to tell apart and bearing no resemblance to the colour printed on the board?

Apart from that little gripe I quite like the game though after only two games it doesn't feel comfortable yet. The first game feels like an old friend and I always know exactly what to do.

I think I'd get on better if I knew the modern english names for all the cities. I will have to invest some time into finding out.

One thing that has struck me after a couple of games is that in the original game after completing my first set of destinations you can usually be pretty safe in taking some more. But in the Europe edition you could really end up getting screwed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark, on the whole I've found that it's easier to draw new cards with the new TtR. Maybe that's because I try to go through the middle of Europe if poss. And, if you do that, you're more likely to link onto a card you subsequently draw. I know Alan Moon tried to make it more worthwhile to draw more destination ticket in the new version. I think he's succeeded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rollings
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Cambs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearly it needs more plays then! (And it will be getting more plays next week when I'm on holiday!!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.