Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just recently discovered this website. I knew it had a huge database of games, but I wasn't aware of the community. Go figure... Anyhow, my wife isn't a huge fan of my collection. I'm out of space in my game cabinet, so the rule is if I get a new game, I have to get rid of something else to make room. Trading seems like the answer to my problem!

I have a few popular games for trade, and some out-of-print games as well. PLEASE help me out and check out what I have to see if you might like it. I have a pretty extensive wish-list, but am willing to consider other games. Right now I'm looking for games I can introduce to non- or new- gamers, so nothing that required thirty minutes to explain. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything!

-Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized that perhaps today wasn't the best day to start this thread... it's really not an April Fool's. Poor planning on my part.

-Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Watkins
United States
Arvada
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case you didn't check your inbox, I sent you a message.

Thanks,
Gary

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.