United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this story on Rick Thornquist's GameWire:

http://www.gamefest.com/news/news_detail/2312_0_4_0_C/

If you have any Days of Wonder web cards lying around that you haven't registered, go find them and get them in the system before April 10th. It is really to your advantage.

Currently the web cards are only good for the game you purchased (unless that game isn't online). Soon they will be good for all games, and if you have a card already in their system, they will give you an extra six months of time starting on April 10th. If you already registered your card and it has expired, you still get the bonus six months. I recommend that you read the details here to get the full story:

http://www.daysofwonder.com/?t=online

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. I really wish people would play Queen's Necklace on their site, let alone Fist of Dragonstones which I am curious to try but there is never anyone on the site wanting to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the thanks for the heads up! I only had only registered one of our three webcards and only check their site every couple of months.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been debating buying a few more Days of Wonder games, and this convinced me. Two more are scheduled to show up on the 8th, so that should add two years onto my time-clock. Pretty cool deal - If you like playing online it would be worth buying one of their smaller games just for the year's time.

-Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Thanks for the heads up! I went straight to DOW site to enter my webcards.
I was rationing them out to maximize time... blush
But, when I got to Terra I cant find a number? no card or sticker.
Does anyone else have this game that can confirm whether a number should exist in this game?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the instruction book. If it isn't there, I have heard that other people e-mailed Days of Wonder when they lost their web card and got a replacement number in e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tpancoast wrote:
Check the instruction book. If it isn't there, I have heard that other people e-mailed Days of Wonder when they lost their web card and got a replacement number in e-mail.

Thanks Tom! Unfortunately, crynope, I already looked there. Though I did look again for the 20th time after your message.. nothing in the book. Yours has a sticker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brice at DOW just notified me that Terra does not have a webcard number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I just mentioned the manual because I was looking for the web card fort ticket to ride, and that turned out to be in the manual instead. I thought it might be the same for Terra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, I just checked the DoW site, and it appears that the cutoff date is now May 5th, 2005. This is good because I will have two new games to register by then. This is bad for anyone who has been looking forward to trying out some of the games that they could not previously start games for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.