Mamma Mia!» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User
msg tools
badge
Mamma Mia! [5P]

Nick again took on the task of teaching the game to Belle, who was the only one who was new to the game. I’ve got a really crappy memory, so when I play Mamma Mia I resort to hand management and short-term recall of what the last two players threw in. If a lot of recipes go into the deck, I’m usually screwed. As was the case here. Lots of recipes into the oven, really bad luck with the ingredients in hand, and the result is predictable:

Mamma Mia – First Round Scores:
Fred – 3
Richard – 0
Belle – 2
G – 2
Mick – 3

The second round was no better for me, and Mick lost his timing, resulting in him having no recipes played into the oven. Man, if there’s a recipe for sucking at Mamma Mia, that’s it. However, I still had no complete recipes, so who am I to talk?

Mamma Mia – Second Round Scores:
Fred – 4
Richard – 0
Belle – 3
G – 3
Mick – 3

To end the second round, only mushrooms were left in the oven. Six of them. Mick had drawn the Mamma Mia card, so he took advantage and converted his Minimale. I ws next, so there was just enough of the Shrooms for me to complete my own Minimale. That avoided the shutout! Actually, I did ok in the last round, making up some ground. We couldn’t beat Fred though, since he had a good memory and was actually trying to remember everything that went into the over.

Mamma Mia – Final Scores:
Fred – 6
Richard – 4 (all in the last round!)
Belle – 4
G – 3
Mick – 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.