Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Smagur
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
Greetings Tikalers,

I have owned/played Tikal for a few years now, and although I love the game as is, I have been searching for alternative playing pieces for use in the game. I currently use RISK pieces: the soldiers for the workmen, and the cavalry for the team leaders.

I have been searching for small scale "explorer" looking figures to use for the game, and hopefully some kind of small scale plastic tents.

Can anyone suggest a good set of playing pieces, and where I might find them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin long
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Please suggest playing pieces.
reigh1020 (#466150),
vampire hunter has some small explorer looking pieces in 4 different kinds and i think Africa has one type of plastic explorer - i think both games only have 4 explorers each? - and you need a whole lot more than that of course - some good art supply stores have easy casting systems that might work - i don't know how well they will fill in a mold that has small arms (the Africa game's explorer i think has the limbs solid to the body) - i doubt the reprint will have plastic but that would be cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.