Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Mellott
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My six-year old daughter Kiana and I sat down for a game of Zombies. She dedided to head north and kill as many zombies as she could. My plan was to avoid zombies while gathering as many bullets and extra health as I could and wait for the helicopter to arrive. Before I knew it Kiana had gunned down 18 zombies and only needed 7 more to win. Meanwhile, I managed to stay clear of the danger and had only killed 3 of the flesh eaters. Kiana moved out of the Sporting Goods store to face more zombies. With some bad luck on her rolls she ran out of bullets and health...score one for the zombies. She started back at the City Center with 1/2 her kills, 9. I moved into the Police Station and cleared it quickly. I had 5 (the max) Health and was up to 7 bullets. Kiana headed down the street and after a few turns she was back up to 16 zombies killed. The city tiles were getting low and we knew the helicoptor would be showing up soon as we always shuffle that tile into the bottom 5 cards. Kiana ran out of ammo and health once again...kill number two for the zombies. She started over, this time down with only 8 zombies killed. I headed to the side of the city that had the most empty roads, thinking that's where the helicopter would be placed. Kiana then drew that tile and placed it on the side closest to her. We headed to the helicoptor as fast as we could but a well timed Adrenaline Rush card allowed her to move 10 spaces. She killed the four zombies in her way and flew off in the helicopter, leaving me to die a horrible death...

End Result: Kiana won, Dad lost, zombies got 3 people for lunch and we both had fun!

Not a great game but it's still fun from time to time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.