John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a complete list of figures? Do they come in Common-Uncommon-Rare format? I'd be much more interested if they're all equally distributed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Goodwin
United States
Grayslake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re:Basic Questions
CapAp wrote:
Is there a complete list of figures? Do they come in Common-Uncommon-Rare format? I'd be much more interested if they're all equally distributed.

Yes, it comes with the starter set and each booster.

Yes, they are in the Common, Rare, and Super-Rare formate (what ever that means). Plus there are two 'mega' pieces that you just buy on their own.

So far, the only duplicates I have out of 5 boosters bought (and the starter set) are 3 wookie commandos and 3 clone troopers. I don't mind having duplicates of either, though, since their powers depend on having duplicates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:

The CD in the starter includes not only a list but also the stats for each figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Kiser
United States
Carnegie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
PhilReed (#469072),

but how do you tell which is a rare by the point value or the movement? I'm guessing figs like some of the troopers are common and some jedi are rare, like Yoda and Armored Darth Vader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Kiser
United States
Carnegie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Treadx (#475343),

I just discovered one I guess is a rare. The silverbase of Padme. I just got her this morning. Seems to be in a nice condition. I dont know if I'm going to use her tho.. I dont know if I could bring myself to scratch that nice plated base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Holton
United States
Liberty
Missouri
flag msg tools
CapAp (#468801),
The first five (sw01-sw05) are common, The next ten (sw06-sw15) are rare, and the rest are Very rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fen Yan
United States
La Mirada
California
flag msg tools
Also, I read on a commercial site than the distribution for the silver (chrome) bases is approximately 1 in 8 boosters. These have the same function as the black bases, but it's something for the collectors to collect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.