Mark Bond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game.

2 questions:

1) After drawing a "No bandit" counter, do you put the counter back in the cup/bag IMMEDIATELY (before drawing for next area)or do you keep it out until you've drawn for ALL bandits?

2) I assume not, but when you fly a Secondary mission do the other pilots (who just flew a Primary mission and got beat up badly) get to rest and recover Stress as per the end of their mission (and then rest again after the Secondary), or is it one general rest period after both missions are flown?

Thanks in advance.

And once again, great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Paschoalin
Brazil
Santo André
SP
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raolin wrote:
1) After drawing a "No bandit" counter, do you put the counter back in the cup/bag IMMEDIATELY (before drawing for next area)or do you keep it out until you've drawn for ALL bandits?

Draw everything, THEN put back in the cup.
Raolin wrote:
2) I assume not, but when you fly a Secondary mission do the other pilots (who just flew a Primary mission and got beat up badly) get to rest and recover Stress as per the end of their mission (and then rest again after the Secondary), or is it one general rest period after both missions are flown?

Consider the rest a full day. If the pilot was on a Primary or Secondary mission, he didn't rest at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I double checked the rules and found "if a pilot does not fly during a Day..." for resting, so that's cleared up.

However, as for the No Bandit question, the rules say that after drawing a "No bandit" you return it to the cup... it doesn't specify to wait until all bandit counters have been drawn. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't return bandit/site counters to the cup until the end of the mission. Did it this way for PL as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave O
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Raolin wrote:
Thanks, I double checked the rules and found "if a pilot does not fly during a Day..." for resting, so that's cleared up.

However, as for the No Bandit question, the rules say that after drawing a "No bandit" you return it to the cup... it doesn't specify to wait until all bandit counters have been drawn. Am I missing something?

You draw the appropriate number of Bandit counters and PLACE them in the approach and center areas of the Tactical Display. If the counter reads No Bandit, then REMOVE it from the Tactical Display and return it to the cup.

So you don't pull the counter, look at it and immediately return it to the cup if it says No Bandit. You place it on the Tactical Display, then continue to draw the rest of the bandit counters. Then you clean up by returning any No Bandit counters to the cup.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I read the rules (again) and that seems to be correct - place all bandit counters, then remove "no bandit" counters.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.