Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy Battle Card Game» Forums » Reviews

Subject: User Review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
This is a review I decided to hold off on writing. I wanted to really let the the game sink in first and not fly off the handle and rip it apart.

I want to like this game. This is the kind of silly little game that was made for me. I should be able to play this game and have more fun than I do. I honestly feel the problem with the game centers around poor translation. No body would make a game that ran like this and had this kind of buggy, and confliting incidents...would they?

The idea is to deplete the other players Corner Deck, thus defeating the other player. He has to draw cards to make plays against you the more cards needed then the closer you are to winning. Not a bad mechanic at all...I like it in fact. I really like the idea of the moves you make actually hurt you (IE you get tired from doing harder more complicated moves and have to tage out.) It's the little rules that bog the game down. There is also no reason at all to play the game unless you play with Kid Muscle/Kevin Mask. These are the 2 strongest wrestlers and it's next to impossible to beat either of them with any other character.

Bottom line here is I got mine at Toys-R-Us for 90% off. Each pack set me back a whoping $0.30. I bought 11 packs so I'm down $3.30. I am glad I experienced the game, I love the art, the little figures are funny the different play mats are cool...it was as good buy. If you can spend 3 bucks and collect another game I say go for it. However if the packs are still $2 or $3 each, don't bother.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.