Popular Tags: [View All]
David Teeter
United States
Susanville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All

Does anyone out there play this via PBEM. If so I (a complete newbie at this game) seek an opponent who will teach me how to play (I have the game and have read the rules), teach me or learn with me the PBEM interface, and then play with me. A tall order I realize but I will reward whoever does this with intense play, intricate strategies, and witty comments. OK who am I kidding, it will be more like playing the loud guy at the end of the bar who is about two beers from passing out.

Just send me a message.
Thanks
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Nelmes
Wales
Machynlleth
Powys
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:PBEM opponents
terrible (#469306),
Why don't you try ACTS (http://acts.warhorsesim.com/)? They have an opponents wanted button for each game (including Hammer).
I'd offer you a game myself, but I'm a bit overcommitted at the moment - if you have no joy drop me a line in about a week and I'll try and help.

Martin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Z
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
terrible (#469306),
I'm downloading Cyberbox of Hammer of the Scots (from the publisher's website) and I'd like to try some game.
I prefer Cyberbox since it has a graphical interface of the pieces, map, etc.
I don't know how ACTS works, in fact.
I'd like to play PBEM... whenever I learn how to work with Cyberbox I'll let you know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george seary
United States
endwell
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
terrible (#469306), I have found it's easy to play Hammer PBEM using the 'Above the Fields' website. Nothing to download either. We're using that site for the 'official' BPA email tournament (currently in the second round of a scheduled six round Swiss).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.