Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Leduc
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I like to play game and I like to have the latest patch / errata / corection for the games I play. Many errata are discussed in forum and that is great, but I want to have a faster way to find errata than to browse the 100+ forum thread pages for some games. My suggestion is to have a section on the game page for the errata and that section will list only the errata for a quick access. Maybe you could add tag to say if its cosmetic, minor or major. Another useful tag may be used to say if the errata is official or not. Maybe other thing could be useful...

What do you think?

Have a nice gmaing day
Nicolas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have made a few such minor errarta to a few games I own. I put them in the files secion. But a tag is a good idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You can put stuff like this in the 'More Information' section of the game pages - either directly, or if it is getting too big as links to the relevant threads or files.

Or you could create a dedicated wiki page - several games already have FAQ pages - and put that link in the More Information section.

As mentioned in another recent suggestion thread, adding specific fields for information that is going to be very sparsely populated is impractical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
These ought to be within the "RULES" Sub-Domain contained within every ENTRY of the Game, or placed where applicable in the others denoting their separation and/or distinctions JUST for this purpose(s). You then can click upon any and have ONLY any pertaining about that appearing, so try it and see how that goes as well.
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.