Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Ellingson
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played yet another game, this time with my wife, older son, and my oldest nephew, who is also 13. This was my nephew's first time playing.

Since it had worked well the last time I played, I used a similar strategy. I got a coffee plantation fairly early, and a coffee roaster not soon after. I also purchased a small market. Once again, I was able to generate income. I eventually had a factory and a wharf. Before getting the wharf, I lost some production when it came time to ship. I also got a small warehouse early on.

My son again decided to get hospice and concentrated on quarries. The problem was that again, he did not get himself into a production mode soon enough. My wife also purchased a hospice and had a couple of quarries. My nephew mostly spent the game trying to feel his way out.

I once again won the game. I had four large production buildings and purchased the guild hall. I also had a factory. I finished with 57 points, winning easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.