Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Goodwin
United States
Grayslake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Two player 100 point level 2 battle

Joe had Darth Vader with armor, a super battle droid, a battle droid, a seperatist clone lt. and a seperatist clone trooper. He drafted the troopers because of Vaders special recovery power

I had Mace Windo, Obi Wan with lightsaber, a Clone commander and a clone trooper. I drafted Obi Wan because of Mace's Recover power, and the trooper for Obi-Wan's sacrifice ability.

Joe started with his guys in a line and charged straight ahead. Vader with his 14 move quickly chewed up ground. I put my troopers in front of my Jedi and moved slowly.

We traded pot shots as we moved into range. (We play on a table that is 5 by 3.) Vader quickly advanced forward. Too quick. Obi Wan rushed Vader and knocked him down. Vader's special power failed to activate, leaving Joe with out his best guy right from the start.

Eventually, he closed the gap and took out my clone commander lt with his clone lt, and I took out his clone lt, which gave an attack back to his battle droid, which took out Obi-Wan, but Obi-Wan used his sacrifice ability to replace the Clone Trooper. So we had a battle droid and super battle droid. Unfortunately for Joe, it was my turn and I was at close range with the Jedi. His pieces fell the next turn.

Overall, it was a good game, evened up by the use of special powers. There was a lot of suspense checking to see if the 'white' bar was in the window to trigger a special power. In both cases, the special power impacted the game when triggered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.