Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marek Przadka
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've participated in a total of three successful trades yet my trade rating is still sitting at zero. How do increase my trade rating as well as rate the trades I participated in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
New Boston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Your trade rating only goes up when people leave you feedback. That can only be done if you use BGG's trade system. So, I'd suggest that first you contact the people with whom you've traded, and ask them to consider filling out feedback for you. (Make sure you first do the same for them!)

Going forward, you may wish to participate in math trades, or alternatively some local trades that don't require shipping. Adding your country (flag) to your profile will also help.

Don't worry--it won't all come at once, but little by little you'll hit the double-digit rating, and eventually pass 100 points. And then you'll know you're an addict.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.