Subject: Terran, Nations, Actions, etc cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Norris

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have recently purchased a lot of the memoir expansions and I was looking through my cards. I have all the terran cards up to 62 than the next one is 67, which i got from the Winter Wars expansion. Same thing with the actions, I have up to 19 then 23-27. My question is where are these other cards? The only thing I can assume is they might be with one of the preprinted overlord maps or just on the maps and have no actual card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the Memoir card list.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/content/cards_compen...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Norris

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked that but it says nothing about what the card is from hence my question if they were just printed on an overloard map or just from that one overlord map I dont have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some cards have not been released or developed yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOAisBetter wrote:
So I have recently purchased a lot of the memoir expansions and I was looking through my cards. I have all the terran cards up to 62 than the next one is 67, which i got from the Winter Wars expansion. Same thing with the actions, I have up to 19 then 23-27. My question is where are these other cards? The only thing I can assume is they might be with one of the preprinted overlord maps or just on the maps and have no actual card.

These action and terrain cards you are looking for are from the Campaign Book Vol. 1, and some haven't been printed yet.

Edit: I see you own the CB1, so you should have those cards. Some summary cards are also included with the Sword of Stalingrad Battlemap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Norris

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya I just got it saw the token sheet in the front, I guess the cards on are in the back of the book where I didnt look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunar Sol
msg tools
mb
How do you get the cards for the Mediterranean Theater expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.