Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej Teległow
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pioneers:
If I trash supply or unit card from my hand using pioneers can I choose to not gain another higher priced card?

Russien Snipers:
As I understand: trashig this let me deploy card from purple deck (Railway construction, Ladies, Field Repair Station)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have the game here now, so I can't check. I'm sure someone else will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ransom Trimble
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MacTele wrote:
Pioneers:
If I trash supply or unit card from my hand using pioneers can I choose to not gain another higher priced card?

Russien Snipers:
As I understand: trashig this let me deploy card from purple deck (Railway construction, Ladies, Field Repair Station)?

This is from the official translations of the cards.

Engineer Battalion (aka - Pioneers)

You may choose and remove a card from your hand. If you remove a TRANSPORT or a Unit, you can gain the same type card from the Field whose Buying Cost is up to +2 higher than that card.

By the letter of the translation you do not have to gain a replacement card. So unless there is an error in the translation I think that you are correct. I never noticed this aspect of the card's rule before.

Soviet Infantry Army (aka - Soviet Snipers)
When you play this, you may remove this. If you did so, take a top card from the AID Deck and deploy it.

You are correct. The AID deck is the purple deck.

Hope that helps.

Ransom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Checked the Japanese cards now.

MacTele wrote:
Pioneers:

You MAY trash a card from your hand, and if you do, you gain another card. Going by the text on the Japanese card, the second isn't optional. If you trash, you gain.

MacTele wrote:
Russien Snipers:

Yes, you immediately gain and deploy the top card of the Deploy deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Teległow
Poland
Gdansk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Zimeon, comparing El Alamains Signal Bathalion which let you trash a card and do not buy another one, there is no way in Barbarossa to trash cards from the deck ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Winter General lets (forces) you to trash 2 supply cards. Else than that, no, not as I can remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.