Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Tyman
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game, and having played Downtown, would like to jump into the regular scenarios. I can game for 4 hours much more frequently then 5+ hours. Does anybody know the length or relative length (short, medium, long) for all the scenarios?

It would be really helpful to know which one I can squeeze into a few hours and for which one I need to reserve a weekend. Yes, some are obvious (EV1 looks long) but many are not.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Basil Hilder KIA Lone Pine, Gallipoli
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played most of my games by CB or VASSAL. I'd allow 4-5 hours for a f2f game at least. It will get faster as you and your opponent get familiar with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Spindler
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
Out of memory, the Yom Kippur scenarios take longest and the War of Attrition shortest. I always liked the low counter density on some of the scenarios and when you know the rules you should be able to play them in 3-4 hours at most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.