Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Please check my collection, do I need... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Lang
Germany
Gaißach
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Haggis

Glen More

Die Macher

Here I stand

Goa

Hansa Teutonica?

And by this I mean, are those games different enough to warrant a buy? Because e.g. with Ticket to Ride I don't see any need to play TransEuropa any time soon. Same goes for actually for Thurn and Taxis which got fired by TTR as well.
So what about those games up there... Is there still space in my collection for them? Or do I already have "better" games?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rice
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Blah Blah Blah
badge
I didn't know what else to do with the GG
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Call me crazy but it looks like you have a nice game collection as it is and don't NEED anything..... Unless terrorist are threatening to blow up your cat unless you rush out and buy a new game right now! In which case why are you waiting?!?!?! Do you hate your cat?!?! Buy Buy Buy
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lang
Germany
Gaißach
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Now THAT is a reason... ok... where do I get a cat...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sicaria Occaeco
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Junkfoot wrote:
Now THAT is a reason... ok... where do I get a cat...


You can order cat from Chinese Take-out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
12th BGG CCE open!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Haggis fills a need, do you want to play a climbing game with 2 or 3 players? Triumvirate is also very good.

Goa is a fantastic game, if you're interested in it and can find a copy, go for it.

From looking at your ratings, I'm not sure how well you'd like Glen More, but it seems different enough.

I have not played the others.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Eeg Ejrnæs Nielsen
Denmark
Værløse
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mirth123 wrote:
Call me crazy but it looks like you have a nice game collection as it is and don't NEED anything..... Unless terrorist are threatening to blow up your cat unless you rush out and buy a new game right now! In which case why are you waiting?!?!?! Do you hate your cat?!?! Buy Buy Buy


I don't understand? How can you not need more games? I mean is there ever a time where you have enough games?

Buy them all, play them and then buy some more.....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Cottage Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadowdale wrote:
Mirth123 wrote:
Call me crazy but it looks like you have a nice game collection as it is and don't NEED anything..... Unless terrorist are threatening to blow up your cat unless you rush out and buy a new game right now! In which case why are you waiting?!?!?! Do you hate your cat?!?! Buy Buy Buy


I don't understand? How can you not need more games? I mean is there ever a time where you have enough games?

Buy them all, play them and then buy some more.....


If you look closely at Maslow's hierarchy of NEEDS, gaming is required in all 5 stages.

You have to look closely.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.