United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
Don't touch me!!!
badge
Hi! How are you?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been teaching a lot of people how to play Attika over the last month or so, and so I decided to bring it into work and teach a couple of my employees how to play. We only had about 35 minutes before several of us had to get into meetings, but it worked out perfectly.

The game started as always with a quick rules recap and a couple of example plays. I lucked into having Thebes in my initial draws, and Tyler pulled Sparta in his. Taylor did not luck into that draw, but was helped by several draws that worked very well together.

After a couple of rounds both Taylor and Tyler started to understand the underlying mechanics and began to come up with strategies of there own. The game ended very close with each of us only having approx. 6 tiles left when I connected two shrines via some tile placement that was impossible to block since it was timed when they had no cards. They both really enjoyed it, and are certain they can win next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.