United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
I've been getting a lot of email requests for starters (which I have), and the demand is such that I'll post up a thread. (And, no, you aren't late to the party because I STILL have these!)

First, I'll be happy to sell you some, but only as a set (one of each). If you want a set, please throw your name down on this thread. When I have 5 people I'll go to the marketplace and post reserved items for those people. (That's 5 separate accounts, not you and a group with one account--spread the BGG love). It's much better for me to ship everything at once as I literally live surrounded by rice fields in rural Japan.

Cost (ouch). This game is OOP and in very high demand. 5,000yen for one of each complete starter (that's one Marine, Alien, and Predator), including shipping anywhere in the world. They are opened, but complete. I'll throw in a couple promos or cards from the sets, too (my choice, but I'll take requests). Shipping is via EMS (4-5 day delivery, tracking and insurance). I will NOT ship any other way. You can check shipping rates here. Sorry! I do not accept dollars, euros, etc--I live in Japan and use yen!

(And, if you want multiple sets, the answer is, no: I'm spreading the love. Get a BGG friend with their own PayPal account!).

This is a ridiculously good deal for like-new, unplayed cards, so take note that I may just check around--and increase pricing! So sound off!

EDIT: open for business, and not wanting to deal with yen conversion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, its seems im very late to the party but Im wondering if you are still doing this because I am interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Desmond
United States
Plymouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I am even later but also interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Roman

Louisiana
msg tools
I am extremely late but also interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ciarlillo
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Heya! I am interested in getting in on these, if still available! I already have an old starter deck that I used to use (Predator) but in no way am I sure it's complete. I know it's missing the tokens and rulebook and such. Do you take paypal (converted to yen, of course)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tenebrae
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Beyond late...yet still profoundly interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.