Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Yomi fans! I'm trying to gauge the interest for a Yomi tournament at Cool Stuff. Wednesday nights are their boardgame nights, so that's what they're initially thinking about. I've noticed what seems like a bunch of Yomi fans the last time I stopped by. Who's interested?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Dean
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious predator on Earth!
mbmbmb
I would definitely be interested, despite currently being pretty bad at the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man...it's a 2+ hour drive for me...but I am still tempted.

I couldn't do a weekday tourney, though.

maybe, if there comes a Saturday at some point that works for a bunch of you, I'd make the trip.
Obviously, I don't expect anything changed for me; I'm a "maybe" anyways, but, if it were to work out at some point in the future, I'd do my best.

Really good game, imo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd prefer a Saturday myself, actually. The fellow I spoke to mentioned that he'd give me better info on day/time after this weekend's Magic release is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swiffle
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey,
Weekends are better for me, as I'm starting an internship that is going to take up my weekday evenings
Would def try to make this though, and could bring full set of Yomi, PS+upgrade, and FD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
It would be terrific if you held some tournaments. Here are some guideliens that might help you with such an event: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2187212/temp/SirlinGamesOrganizedPla...

(Hmm, I can't figure how to do links properly in these posts.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.