David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I post in the forum, I check the box "send me a message when a reply is posted." Generally this results in multiple messages sent to me, one for each reply. Having visited the thread in question, I already know what all the other messages are. I looked for a way to mark them as read. Lo and behold, in the top right corner of the screen I see "Mark all read." But when I click there, I am informed that I just marked all FORUM POSTS as read. The unread messages are still unread.

Any one of the following would work for me:

* Modify the forum posting check box so that only one reply is generated until I visit that thread again, OR

* Put a "mark all MESSAGES as read" option up, clearly distinguished from the "mark all FORUM POSTS read" option, OR

* Allow me to see all my unread messages at once, instead of having to click on each one separately.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.