Popular Tags: [View All]
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ahoy Olympia,
I have dwelt in you for nigh on three years now and now feel as though you might be home. The one thing that is missing is a gaming group. Is there a group with space for another? Let us complete our partnership, Olympia. Let us be a team.
Love,
Hello Gregor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Koeniger
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Olympia/Lacey and I'm looking for a gamer group for me and my wife, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey Mick,
I've since found a group that meets at Olympic Comic and Cards from 1ish to 5ish every Sunday. I'm trying to set up a guild for local gamers for trade/play purposes here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/website/1029
Feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oh, I took a peak at your games and saw you have Buffy The Vampire Slayer. If you do decide to come to our club, I'd love to give it a shot sometime. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Koeniger
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, we're just getting our stuff delivered from our old house this friday, we should be able to get Buffy TVS out and we might be able to make it this sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wanda Davies
United States
Olympia
Washington (WA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it! I'll be in and out this coming Sunday as there's another event I'll be going to in the middle, but I should be there around 1 to help you get settled if you're there then. I'll wear a hat with a tassel so you know who to talk to- although everyone's pretty friendly. Just let them know you're there to play some board games. See you Sunday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.