Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent game!!
A bit hard to keep track of everything, though. Difficult set up, including sorting out the reinforcements.
But still.
I have a question regarding the combat sequence: does the active player have to declare ALL attacks, supports, bombardments and offensive movements BEFORE solving them? Or can you declare one action, solve it, and declare the next one depending on the result of the previous one?
If you have to declare all the actions before solving, I think it´s a bit hard to keep track of that too, unless you write everything down: whic stacks attack which hexes, which arty fire whic hex AND what units, which units will move one hex, etc.
Honestly, I think this game will play very well with vassal, with all the counters sorted out properly and being able to mark units, add info counters, etc.
Thank you Battles/David for yet another gem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david b
France
Paris
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ivan, thank you for your message.
You just have to declare first bombardments and offensive movements.

Then you can declare and resolve attacks (and their supports) one after the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merci, David.
Edit: wait a minute...
Was your answer intended to be:
a) "You declare (ONLY) bombardments (which units will bomb which hexes) and which units will off.move (although not "where" yet) AND THEN you resolve everything in the order you want (bombs/off.moves/attacks) and depending of the outcomes"
OR
b) "You declare AND resolve bomb/off.movements and then you declare and resolve attacks one by one, depending of the outcomes".

Sorry, but I think it's not clear yet and it's very important since a successful attack could favor offensive movements if these can be resolved after combat (although "declared" before).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david b
France
Paris
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Correct answer is (a).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merci! (again...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.