Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Tannhäuser» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tannhauser/ Old rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elyeti elyeti
Spain
flag msg tools
1) If Ozo is not in the smoke but his shot goes through the smoke, does he receive any penalties?

2) Is his supernatural strength used when he receives a melee attack, or only when he attacks?

3) If someones throws you a grenade, is it possible to counter attack?

Excuse my english
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morse
England
Barnard Castle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
not the nose, not the nose!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1) If Ozo is not in the smoke but his shot goes through the smoke, does he receive any penalties?

I don't think so, but how can he target through smoke?

Quote:
2) Is his supernatural strength used when he receives a melee attack, or only when he attacks?

Only on attack I think.

Quote:
If someones throws you a grenade, is it possible to counter attack?

No
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.