Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing AtB last night with my uncle and his uncapped bottle of soda was tipped over by my almost 2 year old daughter while she attempted to put her cup on the table. His soda tipped over and soaked my game cards. I got them cleaned off and dried but now they are a little mangled around the edges. I was wondering what size of sleeves that I can buy to help keep them in decent shape so they do not get mangled any further. I did see that there are cards for sale on the Academy Games website but I wanted to try sleeves first. My wife said that my cards are still fine to use for the game. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan McCauley
United States
Mountville (Lancaster County)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maydaygames.com has CoH:AtB listed as fitting their Chimera sized cards. I have ordered them but have not received them yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks. Do you know if they will work for the other games in the series?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan McCauley
United States
Mountville (Lancaster County)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to their website (or any sleeve manufactuer I assume), the site provides a listing of the games that fit their sleeves. For CoH: SoS, the site shoes "Card Game (Green)". The sizing is slightly different between Chimera (57.5 x 89) & Card Game (Green) (63.5 x 88).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.