Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the CSL run a train to Powder River Basin in phase 2 when the value is zero?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It satisfies the definition of a legal route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCat wrote:
Can the CSL run a train to Powder River Basin in phase 2 when the value is zero?

Yes.

Related, I got destroyed in a three player game by a brutal 3 2train opening by the CSL. I think the first run in op round 2 was for something like 25.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Flood
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorndor wrote:
Related, I got destroyed in a three player game by a brutal 3 2train opening by the CSL. I think the first run in op round 2 was for something like 25.

That seems to be the max possible for 3 2-trains, if Denver helps and greens are available. If greens aren't available, 11 is the max.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. There are some games where zero value off boards can't be run at all. 1851 comes to mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Campbell
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In an effort to clarify the confusion that arises from the zero value of the city I put a "0" instead of a "-". It is legal to run to the Powder River Basin in yellow phase.

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.