Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updated word on release date? Have we slipped past the March/April timeline now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wylie's told me a couple of weeks ago that we are still on track for that date. (fingers crossed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
So that means the final rules will be posted soon for us salivating fans to get reading through and offering final edits?? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so. Grant just put some time into the rules and sent them to me for input. I in turn spent a couple of more weeks polishing them. We did institute one minor rule change. It involved tank combat and it came as much from my research into the next module as from BoB. The change was very minor - the advantage that tanks get from changing positions lingers a little longer.

I just recently sent the rules back to Grant. So, the verbage is pretty much set. They just need to be prettied up.

The better news than all of that is that the rules system is really tested at this point. The minor change mentioned above is just about the only one in the last year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.