Pokke
Belgium
Werchter
optional
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I only own this game, not the expansions. I downloaded the feb 2009 rules which I could find in the files section here on BGG. (I was too lazy to register on the "academy games" website, just to find the answer to one question, sorry).

We played a couple of games last weekend and discovered that it was easy to drive into an empty VP location with a truck. My opponent had a riffle unit nearby, but then we spotted the Blue Defense Factor on the trucks. So his riffle unit was almost unable to take out my truck...

This felt a bit weird. So was taking a VP location with just a truck, which made me feel a bit like cheating.

So I decided to check the messages here and saw somewhere mentioned by the designer that "for now, consider the defense factors of trucks to be red". I cannot recall in which thread this was exactly and as I could not find this mentioned in the FAQ nor the new rules I just wanted to ask here again: are trucks red or blue for defense purposes?

I assume that this is dealt with in the Kursk expansion? But as I mentioned above, I don't have that one. For the moment we just want to play the first game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bohannon
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
German trucks have a red front and flank DR of 11 in the latest rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokke
Belgium
Werchter
optional
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for the (extremely fast) update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Voisin
United States
Lockport
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, U did cheat him.
9.3.3 Trucks and Wagons
Trucks and wagons represent vehicles designed to
move other units and supplies over road systems.
Trucks utilize green movement making them good for
roads.
Trucks have a -2FP and a range of 0, so they
may attempt feeble CC attacks. Wagons may never
attack.
Trucks and wagons may not claim objective
hexes
Destroyed truck and wagon counters do not
adjust the CAP track but do count for VP scoring
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokke
Belgium
Werchter
optional
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Aha? Makes sense indeed. Thanks.

But I checked and I cannot find this in the rules that I have?
Does this mean I do have to register at the website and download the latest rules after all? blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Voisin
United States
Lockport
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
check under the resources section. series rules, you can download it there with out registering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Come on Pokke and just register! All it does is make sure that you are a real person. (We had tons of spam hit the site) The you can download the Price of Honour rulebook and tons of free firefights. At not cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokke
Belgium
Werchter
optional
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Quote:
Come on Pokke and just register!

Done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.