Subject: RSPer of the Week: Venga2! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: RSPer_du_jour [+] [View All]
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Our new RSPer of the Week! To begin the festivities, I'll start with one question on each of R, S, P, and boardgames.

R. In quozl's thread about why people are theists, you called for humility regarding the beliefs of others, while acknowledging that this is difficult. Is there a particular experience or individual who inspired that by the good example set? Could you tell us more?

S. Over 300 thumbs for a Romance on the Ice, one of your many photographically creative shots which suggest a user of developed visual taste. Can you describe a particularly erotic visual you've experienced?

P. In your thread regarding stealing from Belgium's constitution, you express appreciation for free education. Do you have any concerns about this?

BG. Your microbadge choices seem well-suited to largely anonymous play. Do you find a game like Diplomacy loses its interest when played repeatedly with the same people, or with a more public reputation system?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've got an 808 and a 303 and a record collection like the ABC
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you like to party?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations.

What kind of music do you listen to? Favorite band? Least favorite kind of music? Why (On all counts)? What's your favorite kind of food? Least favorite kind of food? How many pairs of shoes do you own? How often do you get rid of shoes? How often do you buy new shoes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy fuck what a pleasant surprise. Aren't you supposed to email a warning about this or something? I nearly missed the thread! I guess not , and thanks for the massive honour that will be bestowed on me. Anyways, I am watching Krecik* with the wee one on my lap right now which is not conducive to typing long posts. I'll try my hand at some answers in the evening.

* A Czech cartoon, highly recommended, watch this one, the good part starts around the 2 minute mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Do you still want to protect European agriculture from foreign competition?

Do you think we should change from 27 languages to English as the official language for the EU?

NL has a relatively large proportion of people born outside EU. As for making this work smoothly, do you know anything you're doing better than some other countries and/or something you're doing worse? (Language/social/housing/education/etc policies)

Your healthcare system looks to me more similar to US than Scandinavia. I've heard lots of complaints in private, but when looking at overall figures it seems it's doing ok. What do you think and why is that?

Who's your favorite poster in RSP (after me)?

How fun is that cartoon if you're checking RSP at the same time? Do you also check RSP when your partner goes to the bathroom during/after sex?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think people in 50 years will have it better on average than today?

Do you have any ideas on how to successfully transition to an economy where most products are made (and most manual labor is performed) by robotic labor?

If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
Would you wear a cape?

Do you prefer a reliably wise, benevolent, dictatorship or some other form of government?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a wee one! Cool! Please tell us a bit about your family and your upbringing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
You have a wee one!

No need to get personal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Our new RSPer of the Week! To begin the festivities, I'll start with one question on each of R, S, P, and boardgames.

R. In quozl's thread about why people are theists, you called for humility regarding the beliefs of others, while acknowledging that this is difficult. Is there a particular experience or individual who inspired that by the good example set? Could you tell us more?

Now that my wife is putting my little girl to bed and I am installed behind the computer with a cheap lager, yes, I can, after I thank you for the kind words. Onto the answers. No I'm afraid that I cannot recall a particular experience or person who led by good example. Rather I recall the ill effects of my own bad behaviour. I will occasionally blurt out some hurtful things which I do not at the time realise how hurtful they can be. I particularly remember telling a rather pious Catholic girl that the rules she lived by are stupid. Needless to say she did not like me very much after that and for good reasons to. There were several other moments that led me to set a goal for myself to be more respectful of other believes, particularly religious ones but also others. For example I will no longer mock Chinese by telling them they are stupid if they thinks they will ever get Taiwan back (ok that happened once, but it was pretty stupid).

Quote:
S. Over 300 thumbs for a Romance on the Ice, one of your many photographically creative shots which suggest a user of developed visual taste. Can you describe a particularly erotic visual you've experienced?
Wow, me, a developed visual taste. Thanks! I guess you mean a particularly erotic visual was also visible outside my own head yes? Well apart from quite a few works of art I do remember a girl changing her clothes during a university introduction camp. It was in a big army tent with only her and me, me relaxing on my rubber mattress and she she changing clothes (all of them) while standing right next to me, knowing I was there and she must have realised my eyes where open. I have always enjoyed the sight of women moving, in various state of undress but not necessary in an intentionally erotic manner, so I enjoyed that very much.
Quote:

P. In your thread regarding stealing from Belgium's constitution, you express appreciation for free education. Do you have any concerns about this?
By concerns you mean downsides to free eduction? I guess you'd meed some kind of incentive for people to actually make progress and finish their studies without too much prevarication. I would also introduce a comprehensive program to assist potential students to find the right study for them. This is sorely lacking now and it creates huge inefficiencies and drop-outs. When I was choosing a study I had no idea what to do with my life, and I think its way too early for most students to ask them to make such far reaching decision at that age. Of course I still dont know what to do with my life so i might just be a bad example.

Quote:
BG. Your microbadge choices seem well-suited to largely anonymous play. Do you find a game like Diplomacy loses its interest when played repeatedly with the same people, or with a more public reputation system?
Honestly I cant say. The first non-anonymous play of sufficient repetition and small enough player base is the RSP diplomacy series so graciously powered by Quozl. Time will tell if I will build any other reputation than incompetence.

Quote:
Do you like to party?
Why, yes I do, I do like to party. In particular I am somewhat of a fan of pubs and cafes, hanging around and drinking the fancy Belgian beers, enjoying the conversation, checking out the women and playing game of pool or darts or a pub quiz. I absolutely despise TV's in pubs though, I never understood the point of that.

Other then that I am up for anything if I have the time, which is less and less now that I have a daughter to worry about and take care of. In fact, I did party a bit close your (sbzine) locale, assuming that your Newtown is in fact the Sydney suburb google maps tells me it is. I hang around in Sydney for a few weeks years ago, but I did do the main partying in and around Manly, where I was staying. great place, but I dont remember anything about the parties since I was younger and much, much drunker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Message wrote:
Congratulations.

Cheers!
Quote:

What kind of music do you listen to? Favorite band? Least favorite kind of music? Why (On all counts)?

I dont really have one favourite band. Truly there is too much good stuff out there to be bothered picking favourites. I mostly listen to rock / pop / classic / folk / chanson. I reserve dance music for partes where, you know, you can actually dance. I currently listen to these (in no particular order):

Rammstein; Spinvis; PJ Harvey; Gorillaz; Roosbeef; Metallica; Nirvana; Beethoven; Soundgarden; Jaques Brel; Joy division, Oi va voi; stare dobre małżeństwo; 50 cent; mozart; and much much more.
Quote:

Least favourite kind of music?
Anything that is not performed with at least a modicum of passion (ultra commercial tripe) or that I just cannot stand such as lady gaga. Which reminds me that what I do like in music is to hear the feeling, the passion in the singing and the lyrics. I am also very (but not exclusively) focussed on the lyrics in the music. If they dont make any sense, then I am not interested.

Quote:
What's your favorite kind of food? Least favorite kind of food?

Italian: superior ingredients prepared in a relatively simple dish that allows the flavours to come through. Case in point, Pizza margarita as they make it Souther Italy (Naples). One of the best things I ever ate. The worst: potatoes in anything but deep fried form.

Quote:
How many pairs of shoes do you own? How often do you get rid of shoes? How often do you buy new shoes?
Lets see: sneakers, shoes for suit; nice boots; mountain hiking boots; low hiking shoes; sandals. So 6. ; when they are worn to the thread ; when the previous pair is worn to the thread.

EDIT: running shoes and indoor sports shoes. So 8. Fuck me I'm nearly a fetishist,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent choice for RSPer du jour.
No questions at this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Harald, did you know you ask very passive aggressive questions? Do you have some angst pent up? Did you know that you are the RSP'r I am most likely to meet in real life (in Essen)

Anyway, onto the questions.

Mondainai wrote:
Do you still want to protect European agriculture from foreign competition?

As I said then, I think it is a responsibility of all nations to ensure that they produce enough to feed their own populace in case rough shit happens. Aside from that, throw open to borders, closing them to food imports from the third world borders on criminality.

Quote:
Do you think we should change from 27 languages to English as the official language for the EU?
I assume you mean get rid of all the translators in the parliament and not the languages in the actual countries? Then a resounding YES. I would also like to get rid of French as the second language of communication between EU civil servants.

Quote:
NL has a relatively large proportion of people born outside EU. As for making this work smoothly, do you know anything you're doing better than some other countries and/or something you're doing worse? (Language/social/housing/education/etc policies)
The EU is a diverse place policy wise and I dont want to pretend to know those policies well enough to say what we do better or worse. I can tell you what I think we are doing well and what we suck at. Altough actually I struggle to find anything that we supposedly do well. There are not many skinheads beating up coons, but aside from that we had everything from ghetto riots to burning of Islamic schools to a proposed tax on headscarfs. Which brings us to that moronic Geert Wilders and is posse of anti islamists and the current government which depends on their support. Now we are sending refugees back to Afghanistan after 12 years and full integration because its safe there now! We want people to integrate but want them to cough up many hundreds of euros for language and culture courses. Argh, I am getting angry typing this. So no sorry, no tips from this wonderfully hospitable country right now.

Quote:
Your healthcare system looks to me more similar to US than Scandinavia. I've heard lots of complaints in private, but when looking at overall figures it seems it's doing ok. What do you think and why is that?
Blegh, complaints in private, dont you know humans in general and cloggies in particular will complain about anything. There is no end of complaints about the Dutch railway system even tough it is truly excellent. So our hybrid healthcare system, which is very similar to the Swiss system, is actually very good, and that comes from a frequent user and an ex healthcare insurance employee. Sure there is lots fine-tuning to be done. The gatekeepers probably generate the most complaints but the are ridiculously easy to pass by. I would eagerly get rid of DBC's (diagnose treatment combination) which charge you for the full treatment of a given injury even if you only require small part of it. Also we need to slow down with introducing expensive new treatment to keep things affordable, but in general I am quite satisfied with speed, service and quality.
Quote:

Who's your favorite poster in RSP (after me)?
After you? Well my friend, the winner by a hair is Tripp for the entertaining and well written rants. I dont agree with him much, but the man's got style.

Quote:
How fun is that cartoon if you're checking RSP at the same time? Do you also check RSP when your partner goes to the bathroom during/after sex?
Had you been paying attention as you should have, you'd now that my 22 month old daughter was watching the cartoon which I like but have no desire to watch for the 500th time. Pay attention man! I can browse RSP while whe watches the cartoon, long live wide screen monitors.

As to the last, after sex my wife does not visit the bathroom, instead we cuddle and then go at it again. What do YOU do when your partner is in the bathroom doing god knows what??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Do you think people in 50 years will have it better on average than today?
The historical avarage would indicate that yes, indeed they would. However the actual historical graph of 'how people are having it'shows a lot of peaks and valleys. My money is still on yes tough, especially if by people you mean humanity as a whole. Because lo, we westerners are in for a decline in relative having it.

Quote:
Do you have any ideas on how to successfully transition to an economy where most products are made (and most manual labor is performed) by robotic labor?
I think that transition ha been underway since the invention of the biface. The real question is whether or not we can invent enough jobs in the service industry to keep people from having too much time on their hands.

Quote:
If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
Would you wear a cape?
Traditionally I would go for mind control combined with near limitless telekinesis. No fake modesty there. However more realisticly I would settle for lightning penis (left-middle), no false modesty there either:

Quote:
Do you prefer a reliably wise, benevolent, dictatorship or some other form of government?
If wisdom and benevolence are reliable, what difference does it make whether the form of government is dictatorship, democracy, theocracy, oligarchy or whatever?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
You have a wee one! Cool! Please tell us a bit about your family and your upbringing.
I'm saving this one for tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
haha, I don't have any angst or aggression at all afaik. It's just fun to disagree and to break some kloten

Yeah, I saw that "wee one" part later. Pardon a poor second-language speaker whistle

I also like DW a lot. When I wrote here the first time, he replied that he have seen many a shitpacker like me run away from RSP after one day, poo in pants. We've been madly in love ever since. I hope he didn't get banned too much after his latest shitfling.

Yay, for one official language! (not on state level of course) I could agree to some phasing out-period though, while member states get used to check the language skills of who they're sending ...

What about Turkey membership? Assuming all legal and economic institutions are in place of course, you're not getting any loopholes here devil

What's your favorite country? (Except your own, you choose definition of "favorite")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
mbmb
Venga2 wrote:
Holy fuck what a pleasant surprise. Aren't you supposed to email a warning about this or something? I nearly missed the thread!

Gah! Yes, I am. Blew that one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Venga2 wrote:

Quote:
If wisdom and benevolence are reliable, what difference does it make whether the form of government is dictatorship, democracy, theocracy, oligarchy or whatever?

Freedom.

In college, I had a friend from Singapore. She was happy with the freedoms she lost vs the prosperity and peace gained.

A benevolent dictator does what's best for you, whether you want it or not. If you have any hint of self-destructiveness or wildness, you might find that stifling or even oppressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Venga2 wrote:
rinelk wrote:
By concerns you mean downsides to free eduction? I guess you'd meed some kind of incentive for people to actually make progress and finish their studies without too much prevarication. I would also introduce a comprehensive program to assist potential students to find the right study for them. This is sorely lacking now and it creates huge inefficiencies and drop-outs. When I was choosing a study I had no idea what to do with my life, and I think its way too early for most students to ask them to make such far reaching decision at that age. Of course I still dont know what to do with my life so i might just be a bad example.

I also recall reading recently that part of the reason Tunisia had a rebellion was oversupply of education (the author suggested that the US was moving in that direction, as well, though hopefully not with similar consequences). It was an interesting idea--from the perspective of education as improvement of the mind, oversupply of it seemed nonsensical, but I think I understand what he or she was getting at. Wish I remembered where I read it.

Another question: do you use RSS or twitter, and, if so, are there any English-language sources you'd recommend?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
Yes I have a daughter, now 22 months old. You should know quozl, I included a picture of her when she was just born in the RSPDIP 1 thread. You want to know about my family? Well the mother of my daughter who also happens to be my wife lives with us in Leiden, Holland even though she is Polish. But we get manage to make it work .

As to my upbringing, I will couch it in RSP terms to try and steer clear of the mindnumbing boredom that encompasses my formative yeas and the decidely average and unremarkable middle class surroundings in which I was raised. Raised by two parents neither of whom was a regular Chruch goer in their youth. My mother has been baptised but not my father. We never went to chruch or sunday school and religion was very much a non issue in our household, and in that it was on par with the topic of politics.

So you can understand how I was raised godless and hence identify as an atheist, which btw, is so very much NOT an ideolegy and no NOTHING to do with Dawkins et al. thankyouverymuchindeed. I also object to ridiculous classifications bandied ou by some regular posters here who would categorize me as agnostic atheist or not quite atheist as I acknowledge I have no 100% certainty about the non-existence of god. Of course that makes me no less an atheist than that it makes your average Christian a Muslim when he is not 100% certain about the existance of god. Such labels are only useful if you take positions to their logical extremes, and the only one who does that is you, quozl, as you have explicitly stated the belief in all gods. However such logical extremism is so much an abstract acedamic excersize as to have no real value.

On to the S! Well notwithstanding the chronic insecurity and nerddom of my younger years I did eventually manage to have some and learn to enjoy it quite a bit indeed. Now happily in an exclusive relationship tough.

More P. Despite my a-political upbringing I have always been interested in politics (just like I have always had an interest in pontificating about religion and faith, preferably with the faithful) and i did briefly enjoy a trail memebership of a political party (groenlinks or greenleft, name should tell you enough, bunch of bleeding hart treehugger all). Currently however my daughter did not sleep nights through for about 1,5 years (in fact is only starting that now) so I had no energy for anything else but the occasional boardgame and trying not to fall alseep on my desk at work.

Typing this at work (lunchbreak) without spell-check so apologies all round and in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondainai wrote:
haha, I don't have any angst or aggression at all afaik. It's just fun to disagree and to break some kloten

Personally I prefer shooting them, klootschieten. Look it up.

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that "wee one" part later. Pardon a poor second-language speaker whistle
Say dont you run your own translation business? How is that going btw?

Quote:
Yay, for one official language! (not on state level of course) I could agree to some phasing out-period though, while member states get used to check the language skills of who they're sending ...
no, have to quit cold turkey, or they will create a morass of exceptions and loopholes which will increase cost rather than decreasing it.

Quote:
What about Turkey membership? Assuming all legal and economic institutions are in place of course, you're not getting any loopholes here devil
I support it. I have worked with many a Turk (second or third generation import) and it has on average been quite similar to working with Dutchies, or any other Europeans for that matter. Not that that has enything to do with it of course. I believe most arguments against memebership come down to people seeingno cultural 'fit' between Turkey and the rest of Europe. Greater nonsense has yet to be heard. I'm afraid islamophobia also plays a role.

Quote:
What's your favorite country? (Except your own, you choose definition of "favorite")
Hmm tough choice. Poland is my adopted second fatherland and is a really nice country as well. In europe one of the great surprises for me was Rumania, a stunningly beautiful country that is very easy to travel around in, I am definaively coming back there. Two years ago we went to Madagascar and I also hugely enjoyed that. I would love to visit some more of sub-saharan Africa but I dont see it happening any time soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Venga2 wrote:

Quote:

Freedom.

In college, I had a friend from Singapore. She was happy with the freedoms she lost vs the prosperity and peace gained.

A benevolent dictator does what's best for you, whether you want it or not. If you have any hint of self-destructiveness or wildness, you might find that stifling or even oppressive.
I thought you might go there. However you said dictatorship, not tyranny. There is no inherent reason why a disctatorship would limit your freedoms more than a democracy. Sorry to get semantic on you, but it was a inherent in your question. You say a benevolent dictatorship does what is best for you, but a benevolant democracy does the same. The only difference is that you are allowed limited influence on who will be deciding what is good for all the others. That is a degree of freedom that is significant, but functionally irrelivant given reliable benevolance and wisdom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
colleens wrote:
Do you think that being RSPer of the week will take precious time away from the RSP Diplomacy game causing you to miss turns and then I have to kill you both in the game and in real life?
It is entirely possible and even likely that this will accelerate the failure that was inherent in my participation in the game, yes. Such are the vageries of life as RSPerOFTSD I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
I also recall reading recently that part of the reason Tunisia had a rebellion was oversupply of education (the author suggested that the US was moving in that direction, as well, though hopefully not with similar consequences). It was an interesting idea--from the perspective of education as improvement of the mind, oversupply of it seemed nonsensical, but I think I understand what he or she was getting at. Wish I remembered where I read it.

What I heard was that there are indeed a lot of people walking around with a good education. The actual problem, I believe, is that most of them are unemployed and hence even more angry bitter and disappointed than they would be if they would be low-educated and unemployed. I do believe the key is in the unemployment, and not the education per se. All would be dictators pay heed, Emperor Haile Sailassie of Ethiopia had it righ when he refused to fund schools and universities in his country and put limits on the number of people going for studies abroad, it only brings trouble.

Quote:
Another question: do you use RSS or twitter, and, if so, are there any English-language sources you'd recommend?
Sorry to disappoint, but such newfangled webthingies are time sinks I cannot afford to be bothered with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Venga2 wrote:
quozl wrote:
Yes I have a daughter, now 22 months old. You should know quozl, I included a picture of her when she was just born in the RSPDIP 1 thread.

I'm sorry. Sometimes I have an awful memory. Other times I don't remember if my memory is awful or not.

New question: if you were the benevolent dictator of the world, what would you change?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Venga2 wrote:
Quote:
Say dont you run your own translation business? How is that going btw?

No one paid me to read that post It's going alright, last year's turnover same as the year before that, which is enough, although more is always nicer. We got ourselves a big, cheap office, which we're renovating and plan to rent out parts of, to have more legs to stand on sort of. And more fun! The gaming area will be second to no business hotel in sthlm

Back to you: Agricultural policies. "Enough food" you say. You mean measured by a certain # of calories per person per day? 1000? 2000? And on member state level or for EU as a whole? And should this minimum production be actual production, or just potential for the same? I mean, is fields and machinery ok or do they need to be put to use? (In the case using them makes no sense economically of course, that is, when the variable costs are larger than the output price.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.