Subject: English Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mag dalicious
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So a friend of mine gave this to me as a Gift... but no English rules to be found anywhere. Can anyone help with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gatheral
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This should be all the rules you need hopefully:

Mäuse Würfeln

In each of the dice in the game there are hidden mice, and one can collect them by rolling the dice. If the dice show no mice on their upper side, the move ends. If one or more of the dice show mice, then the player must make a decision: To stop or to go on rolling the dice. If he decides to stop, he pulls out the mouse/mice from the dice and his move ends, he keeps what he has so far. If he decides to go on, he rolls again all those dice not showing mice. If in this roll no mice show up, the player has lost the mice from his previous roll. Cards taken out of the dice are replenished with new mice from the stock. A little Can't stop, a little luck, and one is the winner with the most mice.

Dice game * 2-4 players from age 5 * Author: Virginia Charves * ca. 30 min * Ravensburger

- - - - - - - - -

The 'rules' above don't explain whether the different colours of the mice are relevant though.

I assume you roll the 8 dice and if any show mice in the top side, you put those dice to one side. Then you decide whether to reroll the remaining dice or to stick.

if you stick then take the mice out of the dice you just rolled and put them in your 'winnings' pile. Then restock the dice with mice from the supply and it is your opponents turn.

If you decide to roll again, roll all dice that you haven't set aside from your previous roll(s). Then if any micce show in the top side of those dice, decide whether to stick or reroll.

If you ever roll and no mice are evident, pass all dice to your opponent without claiming any winnings.

When mice run out from stock, the player with the most mice wins.

Edit:

I just found a PDF of the German rules which I will load in the files section. Then I will try to get them translated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gatheral
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is translated from a Polish website...

Mouse Game - Who runs the risk, wins
09-09-2007
In a previous post I wrote about a nice game Knatsch - das Turnierspiel , which is based on the bones and the risks, but rather it is suitable for older players. For younger I have another proposal - Mice game from Ravensburger - a small, handy box with 72 mouse chips in 5 colors and 8 special plastic cubes that look like small cubes of cheese, in which you can place your mouse chips.

Mouse game is a colorful, funny, clever game for 2 - 4 players aged from 5 years and like any self-respecting game for children it is easy to explain the rules:

Preparing the game
Spread chips on the table face-down mice. Add to each dice, one mouse chip.

Playing the game
Youngest player begins. He throws the dice, if no mice are visible in the topside of the dice, he stops movement and captures all the opponent's dice. If one throws a party to the dealer button mouse to the top, decide whether to throw away, or fold. When fit, the chips removed from the mice in the ankles, which threw up chips, putting those chips in front of him, and puts new mouse chips into the dice from the table. Dice are passed to the neighbour to the left.

However, you may want to throw away (Well, yes, yes, who dares, wins ... or not), then discards the ankle, which threw open side and the other just rolls the dice. If they fall again, some mice ankle up, toss decides whether to continue or cancel. But it is, if the projection does not fail. Then immediately ends his turn and did not win any mouse, even the ankles in a deferred. How unfortunate.

White mice
White mice allow you to exchange between players. If player, in his turn, has at least one white mouse, he can exchange one of his coloured mice for one of his opponents coloured mice before rolling the dice. Once used, the white mouse goes to the box.

Aim of the Game
How to win? To be the first to accumulate seven mice in one color.

Mice game fits perfectly into the category of family games, the fun of the game may draw not only kids, but - in a suitably selected team - adults. The game typically for children, great for parents with children's playground, and besides, as a light party game too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.