Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
If you have played any of the scenarios from this publication, please take a moment to participate in this poll.

Poll: Scenario Poll for ASL Annual '89
A quick poll to track the popularity of the scenarios included in this publication. This poll will never close, so you can come back to update your answers as often as necessary.
1. Which scenarios have you played at least once? (Check all that apply)
A1 Tavronitis Bridge
A2 Bofors Bashing
A3 Descent into Hell
Deluxe A1 L'Ecole Normale
Deluxe A2 Last Act in Lorraine
A4 Beyond the Blue Beach
A5 Holding the Rear
A6 The Price of Impatience
A7 Slamming of the Door
A8 The Agony of Doom
A9 Midnight Massacre
Deluxe A3 Back to School
A10 The Borders are Burning
A11 Silent Death
A12 Savoia!
2. Of the scenarios you have played, which one is your favorite?
A1 Tavronitis Bridge
A2 Bofors Bashing
A3 Descent into Hell
Deluxe A1 L'Ecole Normale
Deluxe A2 Last Act in Lorraine
A4 Beyond the Blue Beach
A5 Holding the Rear
A6 The Price of Impatience
A7 Slamming of the Door
A8 The Agony of Doom
A9 Midnight Massacre
Deluxe A3 Back to School
A10 The Borders are Burning
A11 Silent Death
A12 Savoia!
      10 answers
Poll created by richfam

I think that it would be interesting to have a poll like this in place for each ASL publication that includes scenarios, but I thought I'd test the idea out first on some older releases to see how it goes.

The poll does not ask players to rate the scenarios, because scenario ratings are already available on other web sites, including ROAR and the ASL Scenario Archive. This poll instead tracks simple popularity: how many different players have played each scenario, and which scenarios are considered to be the publication's best by at least one player. This is data that is difficult or impossible to extract from the scenario rating sites.

The original SL system is long out-of-print, so the three SL scenarios from this publication are not included. For publications that include both scenarios and campaign games, I do plan to include the campaign games in the poll.

If you have an idea as to how these polls could be inproved, fell free to suggest it, but I do plan to keep the polls as simple as possible so that it only takes a minute or two to answer the questions, in the hope that this will convince more players to participate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.