Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Exodus Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: My 200th board game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, this thread is pointless, and off topic, so I'm sorry. I felt like making it anyway after all: Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Exodus Expansion is the 200th board game in my collection
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dominic putzeys
Belgium
Leuven
Kessel-Lo
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
have a boardgame party with your friends to celebrate ^^
(and airlock em all if they're not happy for you )
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
Well, this thread is pointless, and off topic, so I'm sorry. I felt like making it anyway after all: Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Exodus Expansion is the 200th board game in my collection

Does that count expansions?


I need to figure out mine now... I know its now where near that but I have to have an epic game as the 200th.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
haslo wrote:
Well, this thread is pointless, and off topic, so I'm sorry. I felt like making it anyway after all: Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Exodus Expansion is the 200th board game in my collection

Does that count expansions?

Aye, it does There's a number top right in your profile, owned board games, expansions count for that one. You have 187 right now, and 87 of them are expansions (there's a number for these further down). Of my 200, 89 are expansions.

Fun with numbers
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
corkysru wrote:
haslo wrote:
Well, this thread is pointless, and off topic, so I'm sorry. I felt like making it anyway after all: Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Exodus Expansion is the 200th board game in my collection

Does that count expansions?

Aye, it does There's a number top right in your profile, owned board games, expansions count for that one. You have 187 right now, and 87 of them are expansions (there's a number for these further down). Of my 200, 89 are expansions.

Fun with numbers

Yay... I am getting there. :-D
Of course I can thank heroscape for that. hahahaha.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.