Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramsey Salisbury
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I just picked this up at a thrift store because I wanted to see what everyone loves about heroscape. Unfortunately, when I got home and opened the box, no figures. All the other bits are still in plastic, never been played, but the figures are missing. Anyone know where I can find a replacement set on the cheap? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Varan
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think your best bets are places like Troll and Toad, Auggies, Miniature Market, etc. Or eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lynch
United States
Brooklawn
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abnormallyramsey wrote:
Well I just picked this up at a thrift store because I wanted to see what everyone loves about heroscape. Unfortunately, when I got home and opened the box, no figures. All the other bits are still in plastic, never been played, but the figures are missing. Anyone know where I can find a replacement set on the cheap? Thanks!

Welcome to the addiction. You can buy all of the original masterset figures at Auggies Games. Here is a link:

[url]http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/auggiesgames/StoreFront
[/url]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
TheGreyOwl wrote:
I think your best bets are places like Troll and Toad, Auggies, Miniature Market, etc. Or eBay.

Here's link to Auggies

You may want to try Craigslist as well. Sometimes a great deal comes up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're lucky that the terrain was there! It would be much harder to find a spare set of terrain than to find a spare set of those figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since RotV has only unique figures, it should be pretty easy to find a set since lots of people have multiple sets but no need for multiple figure sets (unless they repaint them or something like that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.