Popular Tags: [View All]
William Lester
United States
new orleans
LA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I was looking around kickstarter.com and found this little war/abstract game for 2/3 players. I thought it was interesting and couldn't find anything else about it on the Geek. I'm not affiliated with the game in any manner and was just sharing what I found. If you've seen this or it's already been posted then I apologize.

http://kck.st/f5AATZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this too. I'd like to see the rules...but it does sound interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in the day...when Alien Frontiers was seen as a big money event for kickstarter games (Eminent Domain totally shattered our measly $14K) several other kickstarter game projected emailed me asking for advice on how to make their projects successful. None of them had ever heard of BGG before I told them about it. The grassroots connection and buzz for Alien Frontiers on BGG was a major piece of our kickstarter success but those other game project were missing out on this great and fertile design and gaming ground.

So, someone needs to write to that kickstarter project head and recommend they check BGG out to plant the seed for their game.

UPDATE: just took my own advice, backed Fyrdwisa, and passed on the good word about BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CleverMojo wrote:
Back in the day...when Alien Frontiers was seen as a big money event for kickstarter games (Eminent Domain totally shattered our measly $14K) several other kickstarter game projected emailed me asking for advice on how to make their projects successful. None of them had ever heard of BGG before I told them about it. The grassroots connection and buzz for Alien Frontiers on BGG was a major piece of our kickstarter success but those other game project were missing out on this great and fertile design and gaming ground.

So, someone needs to write to that kickstarter project head and recommend they check BGG out to plant the seed for their game.

UPDATE: just took my own advice, backed Fyrdwisa, and passed on the good word about BGG.

Agreed totally. I contacted the designer of Terra Shrinka and gave him some advice I have gleaned from working with other Kickstarter projects. Not to hijack the thread but Dam It! is looking for $30k in funding (they are using panda to manufacture and sound like they are wanting to put out a great product)...but they have less than a month left with a Looooong way to go. Link to Dam It! on KS http://fwd4.me/uvR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Witchey
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed!

I also backed Dam-It! Let's hope they make their aggresive goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Linke
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
metalchorus wrote:
I saw this too. I'd like to see the rules...but it does sound interesting.

Thanks for asking.
I've posted the updated rules here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/observ3/fyrdwisa-captur...

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.