Subject: New game store in NOVA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Spencer
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
On the heels of bragging on the Warstore, I should also mention my trip to Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn VA.

I chatted with the owner, Chris (IIRC), for about an hour. He is a great guy who has a passion for providing a great experience for gamers (especially wargamers).

I recommend every DC/NOVA gamer stop by for a visit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathleen Feduke
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I stopped by there yesterday and was impressed. He has a nice store that's well stocked, clean & brightly lit. He's got space for both board & card games as well as wargames. His stock focuses more on the wargaming as that seems to be his interest but he does have some great board games as well. For a relatively new store he already has a good following. I was in there around 1pm on a Monday and there was a steady flow of customers as well as a couple guys there to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Spencer
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
I should have written about your store as well when I stopped in a few months ago. I was very impressed with the Game Vault, very professional and well stocked.

Now, what can we do to get you to move up to Woodbridge...whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathleen Feduke
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Back to a regular commute towards DC. Ha! Not a chance...then again, if I opened around noon and kept that store open as late as the Fredericksburg one I would avoid all the traffic. Nope - I'm celebrating my 10th anniversary next week. I think my husband might divorce me if I suggested it. I'd like to make it at least another few decades with him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.