cakeball sally
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy the games separately for around a dollar each. My location only has Operation and Guess Who this week, so I can't comment on what the other offerings are like yet. The cashier says they expect to have them next week.

Games included in this promotion are small versions of
Connect Four
Guess Who?
Operation
Sorry! Sliders
Trouble
Twister

Guess Who includes two small handheld player boards with 18 tiny character faces and a deck of slightly-less-tiny cards from which you select your character. Instead of flipping the character faces down when eliminated, you slide the cards down into the board. I'm probably not describing that very well, but it seems to work ok. The cards in the board are TINY, about the size of my thumbnail.

Operation is packaged more like a solitaire plastic puzzle toy. The bits are beneath clear plastic, so no losing the inner organs. There are four bits to place: bell, water bucket, frog, and... apple fries. There is a magnetic wand with which you manipulate the pieces into the body cavities. When you get the frog placed correctly in the throat, the dude's nose lights up. There is no buzzer.

The one I am most curious to see is the tiny Sorry Sliders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Twister might actually be fun, just like a finger version of the real thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cakeball sally
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh, fingers! I was thinking maybe you had to play it with kittens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Moore
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
This user loves Easter eggs.
mbmbmbmbmb
ivers wrote:
You can buy the games separately for around a dollar each. My location only has Operation and Guess Who this week, so I can't comment on what the other offerings are like yet. The cashier says they expect to have them next week.

Connect Four
Guess Who?
Operation
Sorry! Sliders
Trouble
Twister

Guess Who includes two small handheld player boards with 18 tiny character faces and a deck of slightly-less-tiny cards from which you select your character. Instead of flipping the character faces down when eliminated, you slide the cards down into the board. I'm probably not describing that very well, but it seems to work ok. The cards in the board are TINY, about the size of my thumbnail.

Operation is packaged more like a solitaire plastic puzzle toy. The bits are beneath clear plastic, so no losing the inner organs. There are four bits to place: bell, water bucket, frog, and... apple fries. There is a magnetic wand with which you manipulate the pieces into the body cavities. When you get the frog placed correctly in the throat, the dude's nose lights up. There is no buzzer.

Here's the link with some pics http://www.clubbk.com/Toys/Default.aspx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chesbak Montana
msg tools
ivers wrote:

Connect Four
Guess Who?
Operation
Sorry! Sliders
Trouble
Twister

Where do you ship from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Perry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ajame wrote:
Where do you ship from?

Ajame, you need to read the post. These are available from local Burger King restaurants. No shipping involved. The OP is definitely not selling these himself.

If you did read the post and simply didn't understand, then I apologize. But 7 of your 9 posts to date have been "me, too!" posts that gave me the wrong impression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

Got the Sorry! Sliders last night.

It includes two plastic pucks around 2.5" in diameter, one red and one blue, as well as six paper stands that look like the Sorry! pawns. There are two of each pawn, marked with a point values of 1, 2, or 3.

The idea is you stand up the pawns in a 123321 pattern, and sit across from each other. One player slides his puck, then the second slides his in an attempt to knock his oponent's puck to a lower score.

We haven't tried this yet, but it's a clever (albeit simple) rendition of Sorry! Sliders.

On the other hand, I've been looking at this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing they must have restarted this deal because my kids got a mini game of Trouble today. Comes with a tiny dice popper and crappy mini-boards that are nothing like the regular version of the game. The dice go from -3 to 3 for some reason (not like that on our normal version of the game), but it isn't clear what the rules are from the vague pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.