Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dorothy Griffith
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loco! is designed by the great Reiner Knizia. This nice little game is a superb filler for your game group.

What comes in the box? The small box comes with chips and cards both in five colors. The cards for each color are numbered from 0-5.

The game play is simple. Each player plays any card, placing it on top of any cards of the same color that have already been played. You then take one chip of any color, not necessarily the same color as the card you played. One thing to remember is that before playing a 0 card, you must say "Loco!" or you don't get to take a chip!

After the sixth card of any one color has been played, everyone adds up their scores. The number on the last card played for each color is the number of points each chip is worth for that color.

What don't I like about the game? It probably goes without saying that this is not a terribly deep game. It is very short and luck is a significant factor. The box is a bit small and it's difficult to put all the components back into it.

What do I like about the game? It is super easy to teach or learn and can be played in ten minutes. It's a great closer to a game night. If you can find a copy, I highly recommend it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Jarmusch

Oakland
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice,quick, to the point review. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.