Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
If you have played any of the scenarios from this publication, please take a moment to participate in this poll.

Poll: Scenario Poll for ASL Starter Kit #1
A quick poll to track the popularity of the scenarios included in this publication. This poll will never close, so you can come back to update your answers as often as necessary.
1. Which scenarios have you played at least once? (Check all that apply)
S1 Retaking Vierville
S2 War of the Rats
S3 Simple Equation
S4 Welcome Back
S5 Clearing Colleville
S6 Released from the East
2. Of the scenarios you have played, which one is your favorite?
S1 Retaking Vierville
S2 War of the Rats
S3 Simple Equation
S4 Welcome Back
S5 Clearing Colleville
S6 Released from the East
      54 answers
Poll created by richfam

The poll does not ask players to rate the scenarios, because scenario ratings are already available on other web sites, including ROAR and the ASL Scenario Archive. This poll instead tracks simple popularity: how many different players have played each scenario, and which scenarios are considered to be the publication's best by at least one player. This is data that is difficult or impossible to extract from the scenario rating sites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
S1 is a great scenario, probably may favourite from SK1 , SK2 is 88s at Zon , SK3 is S21 Clash at Borisovka

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The pirate's life for me!
United States
flag msg tools
pineapples are in my head
badge
"There is a Heppy Land Furfur A-waay"
mbmbmbmbmb
Of those 6, I have to say that I really like S6: Released From the East. Good tempo, and the tactical reserve units keep the German player honest.

Come to think of it, I still haven't played the latter half of SK2 scenarios...HIP guns are troubling me solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was playing S2 as the Russians that hooked me on ASL. It was then that I realised how much this was a psychological game, and that you can win a scenario even though you've been getting your ass kicked the whole time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.