Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Here I Stand» Forums » Rules

Subject: Debater Bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still struggling to understand when and how to play them.

For example Calvin: "target three french speaking space with a treatise"

Do I have play the Publishing Treatise Action prior to this bonus and is the bonus additional?

Could someone give me a step by step example how I can use this bonus?

Thank you in advance!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
Avatar
mb
Bernhard Vierthaler wrote:
For example Calvin: "target three french speaking space with a treatise"

Do I have play the Publishing Treatise Action prior to this bonus

Yes.

Quote:
and is the bonus additional?

No. You get three, not five attempts.

Quote:
Could someone give me a step by step example how I can use this bonus?

* Play a card for CP;
* Pay two of the CP for a Publish Treatise action, targeting Francophone spaces;
* Declare you will use Calvin's bonus and flip him on the Religious Struggle card;
* Conduct three Reformation attempts.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barratt
United Kingdom
Royal Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernhard Vierthaler wrote:
I am still struggling to understand when and how to play them.

For example Calvin: "target three french speaking space with a treatise"

Do I have play the Publishing Treatise Action prior to this bonus and is the bonus additional?

Could someone give me a step by step example how I can use this bonus?

Thank you in advance!


You have to take the Publishing Treatise Action, the debater just makes the action more effective.


You can pay 2CP for a Publishing Treatise Action and take two reformation attempts or you can pay 2CP and flip Calvin and take three reformation attempts or you can pay 2CP and flip Cop and take two reformation attempts with a bonus die if near Paris or ...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the quick responses!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.