Subject: Please Help- need rules for TITAN figurs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a Titan Figure- griffin... but no rules... the RuleBook states that Titans have a card for each section of his body? Anyone know any details? I know the Griffon Army book says the Titan can Roar, Sweep, Charge... not sure how that all plays out?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocky123 wrote:
I have a Titan Figure- griffin... but no rules... the RuleBook states that Titans have a card for each section of his body? Anyone know any details? I know the Griffon Army book says the Titan can Roar, Sweep, Charge... not sure how that all plays out?

Thanks!

You're right. You should have a card in your activation sequence for each titanic ability. I haven't played with the full Titan rules yet, as they seem a bit under-costed. I've been playing him as a glorified creature, which can use one of those abilities on its turn. He went down pretty easily, so that might be too far in the other direction, but I never want the "over-powered" guy to be on my team and give the other guy an excuse for beating him :-) If you wanted to try out the full rules, you could easily just make cards with those words on them, then just make sure all the cards in your sequence are sleeved so as not to give them away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks... how I am playing him, is that he can use the roar once per round... I gave him 2 cards, one for the sweep,and 1 for the charge.. Both cards are the same, so I let him choose the order... He lasted well in our game, though eventually went down to Serethis and his fangs...

I plan on posting some pics in a bit!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isley
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I assume they never released an official griffin titan with the Age of Rag'Narok sets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.