Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/409277/conflict-of-heroes...

It's rather dead right now because I believe not many even know it exists. Personally, I'd like to see all general COH talk posted here unless, of coarse, it is scenario specific. As this line of games grows it's just going to become a bigger pain to try and follow all comments relating to the whole series from all these separate forums. I find that most comments placed into ATB, SOS, or Poland would have been more usefully placed into the 'Mother' thread. I hope by posting this in all the separate forums I get the news out of this mother threads existence.

I'm sure that Uwe and company would find that change in habit most welcome. He could post news right there, and answer general questions right at the mother thread for all customers of COH products.

It would also help others to find this hidden forum if the main pages of all the COH products had an easy to find link to the mother forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Krach
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point. Athough it worked quite fine so far with subscriptions to the single forums. Got this on my list now, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Holder
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since not all might be aware of subscriptions and how they work, I'll post this again here...

If you subscribe to the family, you will also be subscribed to all the sub forums if your preferences are set to notify you on updates to forum posts, you'll not miss anything, including when new CoH games are added to the family. In other words, subscribing to the parent gives you all the children's fora as one big happy forum family.

To anyone with such a subscription, you just triple-posted identical information. (and so did I)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Apel
Germany
Darmstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yup, good point - me subscribed, too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tide1 ocean
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
That made things alot easier Thanks Jesse thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.