Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Bulkley
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought Puzzle Strike and Yomi from Sirlin Games. When I punched Puzzle Strike, I noticed that one of the sheets had wrinkles in the backing paper. The game was still 100% playable, but David immediately sent a replacement sheet to my house free of charge.

That would be great service from any company, but I think it's particularly impressive for a small independent publisher like Sirlin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which do you think to be a better game by the way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Bulkley
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dyeman wrote:
Which do you think to be a better game by the way?

I've only played a few games, so it's hard to say. They are very different.

Puzzle Strike fixes my biggest complaint about Dominion: the lack of direct player interaction. The components are great and so far I really like it. The asymmetric character powers also make the game a lot more interesting for me than Dominion.

Yomi is already getting a fair amount of play, and it really seems like a game that will only improve with time. The more I learn about the nuances of the game and the characters, the more I realize that it's quite deep and satisfying.

I'm happy I have both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.