Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Following on the successes of Tribal Dice, which was released about a month ago on the iOS, and in conjunction with the release of the iPhone on Verizon networks in the United States, Alchemy is now available in iTunes.

The same commitment to great music, graphics, and gameplay, Alchemy offers a few extras, too, at the same rock bottom price: universal app, retina graphics, Apple Game Center integration, global leaderboards, and 25 achievements to conquer if you have the strategic genius to claim them all.

Master the ancient elements, combine and destroy them in a series of reactions, and see if you can win the Alchemist duel against three levels of artificial intelligence, or a friend in a face-to-face epic conflict (if a 30 second battle can be considered epic, based on its challenge, not its length!)

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alchemy-by-ben-stanley/id4156...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has been doing really well, but it hasn't got a lot of ratings (in iTunes or here). I have a couple of promotional codes I would be happy to offer people in exchange for reviews and ratings. Just message me if interested. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Blue Steel wrote:
This game has been doing really well, but it hasn't got a lot of ratings (in iTunes or here). I have a couple of promotional codes I would be happy to offer people in exchange for reviews and ratings. Just message me if interested. Thanks!
A full BGG style review, or the 4-7 sentence reviews you see in the app store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Either is fine with me. I mostly want the game to get a few more reviews in the app store (which are usually really short), so that it is formally rated there, as that's where it is really attracting a lot of attention.

I'm also planning on offering geekgold prizes to the first few folks who can obtain some of the harder Game Center achievements in the game (Gifted with Fire, Master Destroyer, that Master of Balance, that sort of thing). If anyone has earned over half the achievements in the game, I just barely managed that myself recently, and I'll tip you some geekgold if you post a screenshot in the Alchemy forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.