Subject: Question for Sid Meier's Civilization? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joey W
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmb
During the Trading phase one of the options is "Points of Trade". I am not sure what they mean by this. Can you trade trade points from your dial to another player for something else for example, or are they just talking about the other things you can trade such as culture tokens, etc..?

Thanks

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Question for Sid Meier's Civilization"? An inanimate board game is going to have a hard time answering anything!

But seriously, you may want to post this in the relevant game forum for an accurate answer. Although, finding that may be difficult enough, since there are two games named essentially the same thing!

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame
or
Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You want the second link above. But yes, you can give each other trade points from your dial for the other things you can trade, like resources, culture tokens, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey W
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. I will do a better job next time looking for the proper area. Only have done this once before and sent to wrong place that time as well.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
ADMIN NOTE: Moved from General Gaming Forum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.