Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear CE,
I want to thank you, you are such a great and wonderful game that the first time I played you I bought you immediately.

I couldnt wait to share you with my parents and share the joy that is a game of CE. We needed a fourth so I asked one of my non board gaming buds (Kyle) to join us in a game. He said sure, but you worked your magic on him. After we finished our first game everyone demanded that we play a 2nd, after we finished that game everyone demanded we play a 3rd game. You did what you did best, provide a great time of conniving, backstabbing, pleading, begging, and bargaining. Much fun was had by all.

Kyle immediately started singing your praises to our other friends (Jerod, Aaron, Ian, and Skyi). It was on Super Bowl Sunday that we introduced Jerod and Aaron to your greatness. It was on that Sunday that after we played our first game everyone at the table demanded a 2nd. After we finished Jerod and Aaron too sang your praises.

Then Ian and Skyi came down to visit, everyone sang your praises to them so again we shared and partook of the bounty that is your fun and great game. Ian and Skyi too immediately after finishing our first game demanded to play again.

CE, it is because of you that 5 non board gaming friends became board gamers. They now sing your praises daily and ask when we can play again. Theyve stated they love you and cant wait to try out new strategies.

So all in all, thanks CE, thank you for helping me convert non gamers into gamers and growing my game group!

Ian, Alexis, and Aaron.

Jerod, my Mom, and Aaron

Skyi and Kyle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for sharing that. That really makes my morning! I hope you all have many many more hours of fun with this great game over the years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Teixeira
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
i love this game.

cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Game!
I too bought it immediately after playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Experiences like these are wonderful, when you can convert non-gamers in one fell swoop.

Feel free to join us in the discussions here, even the ones that are hardcore rules debate (it's inevitable when you have a game with over 7 billion combinations).

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, it's a brilliant game. I will play my 5th game tomorrow evening and I'm really looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mi Myma
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Why is there no Word Games Forum or Subdomain?
badge
There should be a Word Games Subdomain, or at least a Word Games Forum!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always found one of the most remarkable testimonies to the greatness of this game is the sheer number of different times it's been published after going out of print by the previous publisher. Eon, West End, Hasbolon Hill, FFG, etc.

I sometimes refer to it as the game that would not die. Think how many other games there are that are no longer published and never will be again. Think of how many game companies have gone out of business, and their games are never published again. There are a very few games that were picked up once after the original company going out of business. I don't know of any, other than CE, that were picked up twice, let alone all the times CE has been.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
msg tools
Pixeling ain't easy, but someone's gotta do it...
badge
LION OF JUDAH
mbmbmbmbmb
Best game ever?

I think so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.