Chris Copac
United States
Hudson
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hello Chris,

Unfortunately we are no longer the licensed partner with Blizzard for the WarCraft and World of WarCraft properties. We can't distribute the rules or any other files associated with the game, but you may find them rehosted on other sites such as www.boardgamegeek.com .

Sorry for the confusion with this, it's not something we are able to be flexible with.

So it looks like if it's not on BGG, it doesn't exist anymore in terms of game documents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to upload the rules to BGG, but it keeps timing out, or some such... 9 meg file.

For now I have put it on my web space -

http://www.talismanisland.com/wowag/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
    Conserve energy:     Play Board Games!
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.
badge
Shake your business up and pour it. I don't have all day.
mb
talismanisland wrote:
I have been trying to upload the rules to BGG, but it keeps timing out, or some such... 9 meg file.

For now I have put it on my web space -

http://www.talismanisland.com/wowag/

Thank you for doing this! I have yet to play my copy of World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game, and was suddenly worried that I would not be able to find a copy of its FAQ. Now I have a copy, thanks to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.